The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is a professional marketing society seeking a talented and highly motivated Graphic Design and New Media Specialist to add to our expanding team.
The primary objective of this position is to assist the Marketing and Communications department in developing and implementing award-worthy design and creative solutions for the marketing, social media, web, and print needs of the Society.
Key responsibilities include the execution and development of all graphic design, advertising, social media communications, and publications that support membership growth, products, and services offered by the Society while also supporting and growing the Society's brand.
Candidates should be passionate about design excellence, creativity, and collaboration. A strong attention to detail is a must. This position requires a highly productive, flexible individual who can handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of professional design experience in commercial design, art, marketing, graphic design, and publications design & management with a keen eye for typography, color, and layout design.
- Strong new media skills (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo) with the ability to articulate creative ideas, concepts and thoughts clearly.
- Expert level experience in Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Raw/Lightroom, InDesign and working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Premiere and After Effects).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of branding, web and print work
- Iconography, infographics, and responsive design experience.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS.
- Understanding of best practices for both print and digital projects with strong skills in prepress file preparation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, be flexible with work hours, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines.
Email email@example.com Interested candidates, please send a resume, cover letter, and a link to your design portfolio. Link to your portfolio only, do not attach your design portfolio within your cover letter (applications without a link to portfolio will not be considered). P
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.