Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Farmington Hills
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: $25-30/hr DOE
Are you a Graphic Designer with experience working within brand identity systems? Are you able to create both print and digital communications that fit within brand guidelines, as well as review work by other teams/vendors ensuring that it stays "on brand"?
One of our automotive/financial related corporate clients is looking for a full-time contract Graphic Designer.
This person will be a Brand Identity and Design Specialist and be responsible for managing and applying brand identity and design guidelines as well as providing creative direction and graphic design services for the organization.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Designer in an in-house or agency environment
- Very comfortable working within exist ing brand identity systems - able to create, apply, and manage development of communications that stay within brand identity system
- Proficient with both PC's (20%) and Mac (80%)
- High proficiency in creative/design software, including the most current version of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Understanding of digital and social media platforms.
- Team player, friendly, able to communicate well with both internal teams, vendors, other agency partners
- Able to work confidently, speak up and voice opinions, present and explain design work
- Possible background check required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.