Leading Entertainment Studio is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer with previous industry experience. This role will work closely with the Creative Director, in our Worldwide Marketing Department, and will focus on a range of projects for film, television programming, and production.
- Design for both digital (web, banners, and social media) and branded/print collateral
- Localizing title treatments
- Creating dynamic visual presentations (PowerPoint and/or Keynote)
- Providing production support as needed (retouching, image editing, layout, etc.)
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus
- Retouching skills
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
- Conceptual thinker, deadline drive, and able to handle a high volume or projects in a fast paced environment
If you are interested and available, please send us your resume and portfolio! We will be in touch ASAP regarding potential next steps.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to the employer.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.