Invest Atlanta serves as the City of Atlanta's economic development agency, advancing Atlanta's global competitiveness by growing a strong economy and building vibrant communities. Invest Atlanta is seeking a professional with three or more years of graphic design and web experience to help Invest Atlanta tell stories and create engaging content through compelling media. The Graphic Design/Web Specialist will be a key member of Invest Atlanta's Marketing and Communications team, working directly with the Vice President of Marketing and Marketing Communications Manager as well as executives and program managers on integrated marketing programs.
- Serve as the design and creative lead, responsible for creating sophisticated and engaging media to support Invest Atlanta's marketing and communications objectives. The candidate must be able to bring innovative design ideas and creative strategies to the forefront.
- Coordinate with marketing leadership, key program-level stakeholders, and writers on a variety of communications projects that reach different and varying audiences.
- Ensure that that all design deliverables are cohesive with Invest Atlanta's overall brand and messaging strategy.
- Be responsible for day-to-day creative and design execution for web/digital/social media and print collateral and assets for agency-wide and program-level initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing lead/manager to help Invest Atlanta increase its brand awareness and engagement online, e.g., through blogs and social media.
- Coordinate, manage and art direct high-quality photography for the organization, including attending photo shoots and events to secure photos.
- Curate and manage a repository of brand assets, photography, marketing collateral materials.
- Regularly update and maintain website content through a content management system, e.g., WordPress
- Design and produce email marketing communication.
- Collaborate on ideas for new marketing and communications strategies and tools.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro).
- Knowledge and experience in managing print production and procurement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and web content management systems, including WordPress.
- A strong design sense and skilled use of photography, typography, color and composition.
- Understanding of UI design and online behavior to maximize the user experience.
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines, handling multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Candidate should be able to communicate his/her ideas clearly and work well in a group setting.
- Be oriented toward exploring new opportunities and continuous improvement.
Bachelor's degree and (3) three years or more of experience in a similar role with an established portfolio OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience which equips the applicant with knowledge, skills and abilities described above.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com
Invest Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants, including but not limited to minorities, females, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @investatlanta.com All qualified candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.