International Gaming Company is on the hunt for a versatile Graphic Designer, to work on a range of creative projects. You will contribute to the overall creation and implementation of original designs for brand development, special events and packaging, while maximizing current technologies and trends.
- Conceptualize and execute toy packaging concepts which include line looks, logos, basic structural studies, etc.
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends (e.g. competitive graphics, styles, fashion, lifestyles, etc.)
- Utilize internal resources and time management skills to independently manage projects and achieve individual project milestones and provide support for presentation, trade show and other packaging comp needs.
- Minimum 3+ years graphic design experience in brand, event and packaging development
- Hands on skills with Adobe CC software
- Strong communication and organization skills
If you are interested, please send us your resume and design portfolio, we will review and follow up ASAP!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.