A Global Entertainment Agency is in need of an experienced and innovative Graphic Designer to join their hardworking team in Los Angeles!
As the Graphic Designer, you will execute creative projects from creation to implementation, translate marketing objectives into creative strategies, and support the creative team in the production: launch kits, packaging, POP's, large scale graphics, ads, email banners, and promos.
This role will collaborate with third party representatives, graphic artists, illustrators, and other necessary creative professionals as warranted by the particular needs of a given project. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative designer with strong communication skills who possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities at a moment's notice.
- BA/BFA in Design
- At least 3-5 years' working experience as a Designer
- Entertainment design experience a major plus
- Mastery of Adobe CS Suite products: InDesign, Photoshop, Keynote, Illustrator, and Acrobat (Mac OS)
- Expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
- Basic understanding of setting up mechanicals to release art
- Traditional illustration skills a definite plus
Please send along both your current resume and portfolio for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.