USA TODAY NETWORK is seeking a fulltime, talented graphic designer to join the Local Brand and Creative Strategy team in New York City. The graphic designer will work primarily on creative marketing initiatives, notably advertising campaigns, new product logos and various designs for print, digital, video and social media platforms.
* Designer will work on advertising brand campaigns, new product logos and various designs for print, digital, video and social media platforms
* Participate in brainstorm sessions with creative team
* Develop visual concepts that can be executed across multiple platforms
* Designer will work in a collaborative, agency-style environment with other designers, ADs, CWs and a CD
* Create/edit sizzle reels and other in-house video projects
* Projects will extend across the spectrum of USA TODAY NETWORK products from concept to execution
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Portfolio link and resume are required with application
* B.A. in Graphic Design
* At least 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design role
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
* Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
* Ability to multi-task and complete jobs in a timely manner
* Must be able to work well in a team environment
* Problem-solver with strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills
* Skills including HTML, photography, illustration is a plus
* Past Advertising/Marketing experience is a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @usatoday.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.