Twitch is a quickly growing company and highly visible brand in the gaming industry and community. As the leading video platform for gamers, we pride ourselves on having a strong identity that exists both externally and internally as well as domestically and internationally. This is where you come in.
As a Graphic Designer on Creative Services, you'll join a talented Marketing team, collaborate with multiple departments, and work with a variety of external vendors and publishers to develop world-class creative solutions. In this role you will be an integral part of the process, not just a pair of hands constantly churning out work that might never see the light of day. Make an impact with your work and #bleedpurple with us!
- Concept and design a wide variety of internal and outward-facing materials, such as physical and digital assets, booth design, swag, decks, and more
- Develop creative solutions that will serve the many interdepartmental needs of a quickly growing company
- Collaborate with the broader design team to help strengthen and evolve the Twitch brand-internally, externally, domestically and internationally
- Solid online portfolio demonstrating a range of strong design, typographical, and conceptual skills. Resumes without a portfolio will not be reviewed
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional design environment as part of a larger team or equivalent freelance experience on a wide range of client products
- Good problem solving skills to decipher the needs of others, and formulate proper solutions from information, assets, and timeline provided
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members, departments, and outside vendors
- Extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and well-organized to handle multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Possess a keen eye for design, able to work within a brand framework, and help nurture one
- Willingness to learn, and tackle projects out of normal scope of work
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Keynote, and Powerpoint
- Experience working in trade shows, events, and/or conventions, along with launching branding, marketing or advertising initiatives
- Worked closely with marketing or advertising personnel to strategize brand and product communication
- Experience working with a UX team as a Visual Designer
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good written communication skills to help with copy editing and proofreading
- Photography experience
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch's live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.