Global Gaming Company is in need of a talented graphic designer, who is available for a contract to hire opportunity, with their internal creative team. You will work closely with the Senior Art Director and Global Creative Directors on a wide range of projects, for one of their premiere brands.
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for all consumer product categories, namely apparel and accessories
- Apply creative strategy to the design and production of marketing communication materials, including: packaging, point-of-sale materials, presentations, social/digital content, exhibition material creative
- Work on customized direct to retail designs for licensees, using both style guide assets and own art creations, and providing regular status updates to the Licensing Team
- Deliver effective, innovative, consistent materials with quality and on time results that support the brand strategy
- At least one year of professional graphic design experience, in a relevant field (gaming, entertainment, licensing or consumer electronics)
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Illustrating/rendering skills a very big plus
- Sense of urgency when it comes to meeting strict deadlines and a thorough, detailed approach overall
- A well rounded portfolio showcasing both creative ability and technical skill is an absolute must
If you are interested in learning more, please send us your current resume, full portfolio and any other details that you'd like us to know! We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.