About Our Company: SITO Mobile is a mobile location-based advertising platform serving businesses, advertisers and brands. Through patented technologies and an easy-to-use platform, the company's solution allows marketers to create content targeted to key audiences, based on location, interests, behaviors and loyalty. Our proprietary Verified Walk-In (VWI) technology provides closed-loop attribution to identify consumers who have interacted with our clients' ads and then walked into a physical location. SITO's clients are the largest retailers and brands in the world, including Toyota, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Samsung, Gap, Mercedes-Benz and Aveda. Role: SITO Mobile is seeking a Graphic Designer with an excellent eye for design and strong art direction skills.
Candidate must be a self-motivated quick learner who takes initiative to expand their skill-set in order to meet new challenges. This person will be responsible for the creation of visual assets, for both online and offline media. He/she should be able to produce work from concept to final execution within set deadlines.
We are looking for a candidate who enthusiastically strives to continuously grow toward reaching for a higher level of excellence. An independent and organized worker that can prioritize tasks and manage own work schedule to meet requirements and deadlines. They must be capable of leading all the creative aspects of projects, incorporate feedback, and give/take direction well.
- Conceptualizing, brand identity, graphic design, and typography to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message while adhering to brand standards
- Overall branding and design, including logo design/concepts
- Website design, website revamp, email marketing campaigns and ad creative
- Marketing materials including presentations, proposals, case studies, white papers and newsletters
- Packaging design, signage, posters, etc
- Multitask and manage several different projects simultaneously
- 2+ years of proven professional experience as a Graphic Designer or Art Director, with a minimum of Bachelor's degree in related field
- Advanced proficiency of the latest versions of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and other visual design programs, as well as Microsoft Office (notably PowerPoint)
- Ability to interpret data and produce powerful creative that brings data to life; Experience with info graphics or data visualization
- Strong knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
- Ability to work in a team and effectively communicate
- A strong online portfolio displaying graphic design skills, including layout skills, art direction, user-centered design, creative services, customer focus, creativity, and flexibility
- Strong organizational skills managing priorities and workflow. Must be detailed-oriented, able to handle multiple priorities, follow-through each task to its completion, and meet deadlines
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time efficiently, with an ability to creatively problem-solve and adapt to changing deadlines and schedules
- Be a hands-on team player who demonstrates high level maturity, adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing concepts
- A self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives
- Advertising and/or mobile experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.