G&S is looking for a talented Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital who will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. You will work across multiple accounts with multiple art directors so you will need to be super organized to meet demanding deadlines. You are the type of person that once exposed to a creative brief you can't rest until you've dreamt up a solution. You get excited to share your ideas and take feedback in a constructive manner.
- Taking an integrated approach to creative problem solving by designing across a multitude of brand touch-points, both on and offline.
- Conceptual thinking, designing layouts, and art-working finished files. You will be expected to work with the whole creative team to complete projects to top quality design and production standards.
- Making recommendations based on sound knowledge of graphic design methods and techniques, including printing procedures, UX/UI design, photography and illustration.
- 3+ years agency or related experience
- Must possess a BS/BA degree
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communications skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
- Able to use MS Office software and be willing to learn and become proficient with creative department project management software.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Understanding of design and communications
- Excellent proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, especially with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
To apply: send your resume, cover letter and link to portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @gscommunications.com To apply: send your resume, cover letter and link to portfolio directly to email@example.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.