Position: Web Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Rate: Up to $40/hour DOE
An organization in Washington, DC is looking for a Web Designer to help their team
- Develop and design updates to a website.
- Work closely with the team to implement changes to the current site.
- Ensure site is designed to technical specifications - Ensure site allows visitors access to printed materials and guides and Issuu, webinars, and toolkits.
- Upgrade the current map view page for more visual appeal
- Upgrade the resource library page
- Create a wireframe for some pages
- Establish a site-wide content tagging system
- Update site navigation
- 3-5 years web design/development experience
- WordPress experience
- Experience with document library and dynamic map plug-ins
- Adobe CS
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: US$35 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.