Premium Denim/Contemporary Apparel Brand is seeking a skilled Graphic Designer. This person will take conceptual direction from the Art Director and partner with the Print Producer to maintain the creative services project calendar. He/she will provide graphic design & production support for print based collateral, signage, packaging, and a variety of graphic art projects that accurately reflect the brand's aesthetic.
- Focus on internal branding projects
- Responsible for the promotional projects that have the biggest impact on business (i.e. seasonal catalogs, mailers, national advertising campaigns)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of graphic design experience, preferably in fashion industry.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A portfolio demonstrating a core competency in graphic design with an emphasis on page layout and typography but includes illustration and photo direction.
If you are available and interested, please send us your most current resume with any work samples. We will review promptly!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.