Web and print designer wanted to join a Burbank-based boutique design company. Work with a fun group of creatives passionate about producing quality solutions for a diverse client base.
- Ability to concept your way out of challenging design predicament
- Keen aesthetic sense (poor typography/color choices/spacial relationships make you break out in hives)
- Responsive web design experience (you're a mobile first kind of person)
- Knowledge of WordPress admin a plus (but this is NOT a programming position, so knowing CSS, HTML, XML, or PHP won't really impress us)
- Solid understanding of print design (know DPI, PPI and PMS, now we're talking)
- You love a Mac environment and Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Powerpoint (Word and Excel a plus, because no-one else here really cares for those 2 programs)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (uh, that means school projects do not count)
- Strong communication and proofing skills (OMG, does that mean complete sentences, with proper punctuation? Yes, it do.)
- Healthy sense of humor
This is NOT an entry level position - you've gotta' know your stuff ; ). Part-time, flexible hours (20-25) to start with opportunity for more. Resume, hourly rate requirements, and portfolio submission required for consideration.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @opmdesign.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.