We are a pioneering, multi-channel children's company looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team in New York. Ideally, you would be able to join us on a full time work for hire contract, with a minimum one month commitment.
The primary responsibilities of this role includes creation of printed and promotional materials, mailers, layouts and branding. Experience in product, merchandise and packaging design is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that shows a high-end and elevated design aesthetic.
View 2 job postings at Pip's Island
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Communication/Graphic Design
- 2-3 years of design experience with an agency, in-house or as a freelancer
- Excellent portfolio that shows previous experience with luxury/up-market brands
- Strong emphasis on layout design, as well as digital design and branding
- Self starter with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Illustration and animation skills are a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Great communication skills
- One month minimum availability, with the option to extend
- Must be able to work out of our NYC office
Software and skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite: (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office
- Branding, infographics and typography skills
- Data Visualization experience
- Clean and sophisticated design aesthetic
To apply, please email a resume and portfolio/work samples.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @pipsisland.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.