Laurel & Wolf is looking for an energetic Graphic Designer that will be responsible for executing graphic design work for the Creative team. You will be working closely with a team of passionate creatives to help execute and deploy specific digital, print and presentation-based projects for outward facing company deliverables.
Portfolio submission REQUIRED for consideration.
- Provide conceptual, design and direction for Marketing materials including, but not limited to, emails, banner advertising, Keynote presentations and other digital and print collateral
- Maintain a consistent brand identity visual language across our network of partnerships, collateral materials, and display advertising
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Completes tasks and dependable independently
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING:
- 4-year degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Possess a solid understanding and design aptitude for executing print, print production, digital, web and presentation projects
- Ability to make effective design decisions and explain design motivations
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A self-directed person who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and resources simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; strong time-management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration
- Problem solving ability with creative and detail oriented approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships within all levels of the organization
HEALTH & WEALTH BENEFITS
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for all Employees
- Company Equity
- Flexible PTO policy
- Free parking (or Cash-out Benefit)
- Complimentary Laurel & Wolf Package for all Employees
- Friends & Family Discount
- Team Gatherings
- Monthly Catered Lunches
- Dog Friendly
- Kitchen full of snacks and beverages
- Open and Creative Work Space
Why Laurel & Wolf?
Laurel & Wolf is bringing great design to the world. We're turning the interior design industry on its head and we're committed to transforming our clients' spaces and lives. Constantly creating and innovating, every member of our team works together to exceed the expectations of both our clients and our designers.
We're creative, grounded people who recognize and appreciate a beautifully designed space as much as a thoughtfully crafted website. We inspire each other to work better, be better, and do better. We're experts at having fun while doing our jobs really, really well. We believe anytime is a good time for snacks and espresso (but seriously, we do) and love group brainstorming sessions. We strive to grow our company while keeping our family feel, and are determined to save the world one beautiful design at a time.
Please apply directly here: https://jobs.lever.co/laurelandwolf/6ad74f7b-3195-4acf-bb33-6f9e92819cf1?lever-source=krop
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.