We are looking for a Graphic Designer/Illustrator to join the Publishing Team! The Graphic Designer/Illustrator will be responsible for interpreting design and illustration objectives to create engaging and age-appropriate children's books and book-related formats. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop layouts and create illustrations for a variety of online and print activities for children Pre-K through fifth grade
- Work with existing assets to create new and engaging designs and illustrations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Flash and/or After Effects knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with a solid knowledge of illustration, layout, and design fundamentals
- Experience creating character designs
- Able to handle multiple projects with ease under tight deadlines
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
To Apply: Provide a cover letter, resume and portfolio or work samples to be considered for this role. Candidates interested in a full-time, in-house position are strongly preferred.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.