We are looking for someone who fulfill the requirements listed below for a 1-3 month timeframe.
The candidate must be well organized, have attention to detail, follow directions, initiate and follow through on multiple projects as well as have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In order to be considered for this position:
- MUST be willing to work IN-HOUSE, Monday - Friday 10a - 6p. Our studio is located in San Francisco, California.
- MUST submit a strong portfolio demonstrating the skills listed below
- MUST include freelance hourly rate when you apply.
- Create design assets and production files for Juice Design and their clients.
- Design and production of print ads, posters, catalogs, P.O.P., websites, web banners, presentations marketing materials, etc.
- Make print/web ready files, spec sheets and mock ups.
- Execute marketing concepts.
- Accept feedback from the Creative and Art Directors and incorporate the feedback into the designs.
- Perform work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or similar Minimum of 2 to 3 years of professional Graphic Design and Design Production experience Relevant portfolio with various samples
- Extremely proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign on a Mac Platform
- Ability to develop creative ideas under direction from Art Directors
- Ability to constantly innovate and maintain a strong brand identity for multiple clients
- Ability to write copy for presentations and project materials Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, able to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi task and handle many projects at a time
- Must be a team player, good at problem solving and completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Ability to appreciate a wide range of music, have an interest in the arts and a good sense of humor
- Participant of skate/snow/surf sports and savvy to art/lifestyle/culture happenings
- You will be required to work from our San Francisco office
Juice Design is a San Francisco based advertising, design and media studio founded in 1996. We provide clean, innovative and appropriate visual communications to our clients. In keeping with this mission, we strive for excellence in everything we do, maximizing our creative abilities for each and every project.
Our studio is located in an old firehouse in the Mission District of San Francisco. While our work environment is challenging and fast paced, we also have fun at what we do and live life to fullest. Our ideal candidate would strive in this type of setting.
While our primary client base is in the skateboarding, snowboarding surfing industry, we also work with fashion, non-profit and local industries.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.