Client located in the Perimeter Mall area has an immediate opening for an Instructional Designer
Bachelor's Degree required; Education, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Educational Psychology, or related field preferred and/or sufficient on-the-job experience
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Proven experience analyzing needs, designing, and developing learning deliverables for blended, virtual, self-paced, and in-class delivery
- Experience with and ability to create educational audio and video, including script writing and storyboarding
- Experience with graphic design for learning (documentation, presentations, guides, self-paced modules, etc.)
- Proficiency with technology suites such as MS Office, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), WebEx, and Learning Management Systems
Passing a background and drug screen is required to start.
This is an onsite, 40 hour a week freelance opportunity that could lead to a full-time role for the right fit!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.