Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is pretty straightforward- we're here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
View 3 job postings at Teak
And we need some help. We're looking for a multi-talented Integrated Producer- someone who can help us manage projects from the initial proposal and brief through production and delivery. We're looking for full-time, but can also start freelance, whatever works best for both of us. Here's what we're looking for:
- at least two (2) years of studio, production company, agency or freelance experience.
- Strong people skills and ability to build relationships with clients and your team at Teak.
- An in-depth knowledge of managing projects and experience in a production discipline- whether digital, print, live-action production or post-production. Ideally you'll have experience across multiple disciplines or a passion for learning and growing across them.
- Experience developing and managing project scopes, budgets and schedules, ensuring that great ideas are delivered on time and within budget.
- Can manage resource requirements, required skill sets and allocate/coordinate team members for each project.
- A love for solving problems and seeing ideas come to life, and the confidence to create solutions in unique ways.
- A keen eye for detail coupled with strong creative and strategic judgment.
- Knowledge of Google Docs, MS Office, Harvest, Keynote and a plus if you have experience with Point Zero or Hot Budget.
- Digital Agency, Production/Post Production, Interactive Design, Design Firm, Digital Agency or similar background preferred. Ad Agency experience OK if you've had experience working across disciplines.
- You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We don't want to change your working style- everyone has their own way. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our high standards.
Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent- we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
We typically gather around our kitchen table and eat lunch together. We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's and Philz coffee and nice bathrooms. We're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.
If all this sounds appealing send us a note at email@example.com with "Your Name- Integrated Producer" in the subject line and include a link to your work or your resume.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.