YouVisit has an immediate opening for a highly skilled Sr Interaction UX Designer Mobile to plan and design highly interactive web, mobile and social media applications. This full-time salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar UX designer to take on our award-winning web, mobile and Virtual Reality applications to the next level. Qualified candidates will have a solid portfolio of UX design work, a passion for solving tough challenges and an analytical based approach to design. The UX Designer will be at the core of our new product development team working closely with internal groups from development to business teams.
Key attributes of a successful candidate are the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, excellent communication skills and deep knowledge of web and mobile technologies. We are also looking for people that stay current on new design trends and up-and- coming technologies. As a very fast growing tech company in New York City we are looking for people who are not afraid to step up and take on big challenges.
- Deliver world-class user interface designs for YouVisit's clients and consumer products
- Conceptualize and design future features and products to add to the YouVisit platform
- Lead cross-functional design concept reviews, from initial wireframes and prototypes through final design
- Exercise judgment in determining both the strategic and tactical approaches for project specific design
- initiatives, under tight deadlines
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
- Must be located in the tri-state area - this is NOT a Freelance Opportunity
- MUST INCLUDE WIREFRAME EXAMPLES IN YOUR PORTFOLIO
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in user interface design, human-computer interaction, and usability
- Proven track record designing clean, simple and cutting-edge web and mobile interfaces
- Clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, and web standards
- Strong experience in native iOS/Android (material) UX design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to create and clearly annotate wireframes and functional prototypes
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Sketch, Invision, and other wireframing tools
- Excellent communication and team skills with the proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react quickly to changes in direction
- Ability to translate marketing and business objectives into effective design solutions
- Experience working with brand, identity and style guides
- Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge
- Strong skill in Mobile Design, Responsive Design, Concept development, Wireframing, Product Design, Rapid Iterative Prototyping
- Knowledge of UX Design and prototyping tools tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, InVision, Paper, Flinto
- Experience doing User Research (Interviews in person/ remote)
- Experience designing in Virtual Reality or 3D environments (ideal but not required)
YouVisit is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply to this link: http://careers.youvisit.com/apply/eZvYo1/Interaction-UX-Designer-Mobile-Senior?source=Krop
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.