MarcoPolo is looking to expand its amazing team of creatives! We design award winning products, that enrich kid's learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, that obsess about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids.
We are looking for a super talented Interactive Designer that will work closely with the Design Director and the Product Lead to develop and design our products.
- Create innovative design solutions that adhere to the current design system.
- Work closely with Design Director to expand and develop the brand guide and strategy.
- Work closely with Design Director and Product Lead to create solutions for UI/ UXD.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web/Interactive, Communications or equivalent experience in these and other related discipline.
- Strong portfolio with design solutions for digital products, as well as strong graphic design projects.
- You have a real passion for layout, color, typography, all things graphic design.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Have working knowledge of current and emerging digital design trends.
- Strong understanding of user experience principles as they relate to design solutions.
- Team player that can collaborate effectively with other cross-functional team.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in responsive design, and interactive design across varied platforms.
- Must have strong judgment/analytical problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, good follow-through.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Experience with designing interactive products for kids.
- Experience with creating educational products.
- Motion graphics animation.
- Promotional material work.
- Illustration skills.
- Awesomistical attitude!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Must have online portfolio. Must be able to work in-house in NYC.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.