Sabrina Albanese Design is searching for a motivated, creative and energetic Interior Designer to complement our team. We are a small residential design firm located in downtown Toronto.
The chosen individual will be experienced, will have a strong proficiency in conceptual design, space planning (AutoCAD), design development, superb colour sense when selecting materials, construction documentation knowledge, sophisticated eye for design, exceptional attention to detail and craftsmanship and someone who is able to pull the entire look of a project from concept to completion.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and self driven in searching for new and innovative materials while maintaining a rigorous approach to design communication and presentation skills. They will also work well independently and with teams with strong management and organizational skills. Multi-tasking skills with great time management and deadline driven.
- Material and Textile research and product sourcing
- Develop Unique design solutions for custom millwork and detailing
- Co-ordinate and prepare interiors, space planning, drawings, sketches, plans, details and schedules
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and consultants
- Create and maintain project budget and schedules
- Positive, outgoing, energetic and be a fun team player!
- 3-8 years of professional experience in work place and in high end residential interior design
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Interior Design from an accredited university
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign
- Self motivated, client focused, and very detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize and work collaboratively on multiple projects at once
- Advanced graphic, technical and verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency in 3D visualization skills is a plus but not a requirement (Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment
- Sound product knowledge
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Interior Design Candidate" in the Subject line.
Examples of work are a must!
Must live in the GTA (Toronto and surrounding areas, Canada)
Thank you for your interest
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.