Position: Jr. Packaging Designer (long-term)
Location: Boston - Metro West
Status: On-site Freelance
Estimated Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend up to 9 months and more
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is located. In-person interview a must.
* Our client, located West of Boston, is hiring its next Jr. Packaging Designer to join its in-house creative team on a long-term freelance assignment.
* Position is 50/50 design and production -- you'll be asked to work alongside a team of other designers, primarily on packaging and hangtag design, including working with product teams to brand new products.
* Experience with branding and logo design is really nice to have. Packaging of course is the mainstay, so working with mechanicals, handing off print-ready files, etc, should be second-nature.
* Must be a pro within InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Workstation will be provided. Position is onsite and there's plenty of parking.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.