- Thorough knowledge of the client's business and the talent to apply that knowledge in an insightful manager when addressing the client's and the agency's needs.
- Remains knowledgeable at all times about the status of projects and makes sure work is completed accurately and on time and keeps direct supervisor informed of the status of projects and alerts them to any possible problems.
- Works closely with creative and media groups to keep them informed of any changes in client and/or competitive climate.
- Tracks all competitive advertising activity and assist in the preparation of competitive reviews and updates.
- Initiates creative brief development for all assigned projects reviews with Team as appropriate before presenting to client.
- Works with senior account management staff in preparation of client plans and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
- Guide and motivates direct reports.
- BA required, MBA potential a plus; prefer strong communications background, or concentration in liberal arts for advertising/marketing majors.
- 2 to 4 years of agency (preferred) or related communication industry experience that provides an understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, research, direct marketing, agency, finance, etc.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment.
- Guide and motivate direct reports.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly within Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Outstanding people skills.
- A proven passion for advertising.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).
Apply for this job
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.