Position: Junior Marketing/Project Coordinator (Digital + Social) - Freelance
Estimated Duration: through April 2017 +
Starts: Week of 11/21 or 11/28
Our client, a national life insurance provider, is currently seeking a JUNIOR MARKETING/PROJECT COORDINATOR to join their team on a long-term freelance basis.
In this role, the JUNIOR MARKETING/PROJECT COORDINATOR will work with the corporate communications team to help manage implementation of a new intranet, as well as day to day internal social media management in Yammer.
- Work with team lead to gather specs, manage external vendor, etc.
- Help with project management, timelines, communications, etc.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to gather information
- Conduct information intake and gathering for vendor partners
- Day to day maintenance of Yammer
- Jump in to assist with whatever projects arise
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into projects
The JUNIOR MARKETING/PROJECT COORDINATOR:
- Have a strong understanding of the digital space
- Must be an EXCELLENT communicator with extremely strong attention to detail
- Have a client-facing demeanor
- Is willing to roll up your sleeves and get projects done
- Have no ego!
- Is highly organized and works well in a business professional environment
This is a great opportunity to grow your digital experience and work in a fun, professional digital team for an ongoing period of time!
***Background check required prior to starting!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.