Our client, a Luxury Cosmetics Brand, is currently seeking a Junior to Mid-Level Graphic Designer to work onsite in Los Angeles! This is a temporary role that has the potential to develop into a permanent opportunity.
In this role, you will craft eye-catching, high-quality logos, posters, window graphics, layouts, and email. The ideal candidate will be an innovative designer who is looking to gain more experience and work for a reputable brand.
- Deliver fresh, top-notch materials that support the brand strategy
- Oversee personal workflow and communicate with all parties on pending timelines
- Participate in the development of related materials as needed
- Remain up-to-date on current design software and trends
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- At least 1-3 years of relevant design/consumer packaging experience
- Previous experience in the fashion and/or beauty industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.