Position: Lead Packaging Designer / Production Manager
Location: Broward County / Fort Lauderdale
Status: Direct Hire Full Time
Starts: Immediate Opening
Rate: COMPETITIVE SALARY
Our retail client, a global leader in the beauty, luxury goods specialty food and manufacturing industries, is seeking a Lead Packaging Designer with experience in concepting, mechanical building and designing high end and custom packaging for an IMMEDIATE FT Position.
* 4+ years of Custom Design experience specializing in packaging concepting, building and engineering.
* Specializes in product rendering, strategic product problem solving and branding.
* EXPERT CC skills - InDesign. Photoshop, Illustrator
* MUST be able to create structurally effective die lines
* MUST be able to create mechanicals and be Prepress savvy
* MUST HAVE: Knowledge of design materials including specialty papers, UV applications, Foiling,Debossing / Embossing and any of the latest techniques used in creating Luxury packaging is a must.
***PORTFOLIO WITH SAMPLES OF PACKAGING FOR HIGH END BRANDS IN THE BEAUTY, COSMETIC, FASHION, LUXURY GOODS IS KEY***
* You will develop custom packaging solutions through conceptualization, strategy, layout, mockups and design.
* Work with manufacturing to ensure that design details are carried through into production.
* Be self sufficient and manage large, fast paced workloads.
* In addition, you will work with printers, vendors and fulfillment centers in the US and Asia to produce pristine materials and specialty packaging across a variety of industries including Fragrance, Cosmetics, Luxury goods, and Specialty Foods.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Dynamic team
* Global brands
* Competitive benefit package
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples ASAP.
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.