Position: Lead UI Designer - Online Video Portal - Freelance - DTC
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 3 months +
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: hourly, DOE
A South Denver-based company is looking for a Lead UI Designer for Online Video Portal work to join the team on a 3 month + freelance to possible full-time basis. This is a Fortune 100 company and your work will touch millions of users. Their platforms range from utilitarian account functions (how can I pay my bill and get on with my day) to online consumption experiences (how can I find, organize and watch TV and movies the way I want to). You will be a part of an amazingly talented team of UX, UI, Content, Prototyping and Accessibility designers who are all working towards the common goal of making life easier for their users.
- Someone with a stellar portfolio that demonstrates strong UI and UX leadership ability (you can lead UX and UI design work in addition to complete UI design work). This role will be one part client manager, one part creative director and one part senior UI designer.
- Your day to day would include working with and leading other designers, product, front-end dev, engineering and QA to lead design initiatives that will support this client's online video portal experience.
- Very focused on UI with natural UX instincts (will deliver UI but will also weigh in on UX)
- Someone who can self-manage and has crazy good attention to detail is critical for this role
- Client-facing communication skills are a must (our clients are in-house but the skill set needed is the same).
- Must be organized and willing to roll with the punches.
- HTML/CSS knowledge a huge plus
- Must have an online portfolio that showcases their talent with responsive web design
This is a 40/hours a week onsite freelance opportunity for 3 months + with the possibility of going full-time.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.