Our client in North Phoenix is hiring a full time Manager of Digital Design and User Experience. This is an incredible opportunity to lead their Digital Commerce Team to create better experiences for their guests planning travel.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team that designs user-centered experiences for their website and mobile app
- Oversee the design team, build strong relationships with stakeholders, ensure innovative and great design are top priority and help customers with an improved travel journey experience
- Hands-on approach to implementing design that aligns with brand standards and strategies
- Problem solve, sketch, prototype, design, critique and provide recommendations
- Mentor UI/UX designers to use a collaborative approach that leverages their individual strengths
- Partner with Marketing, Development, Events, and other departments to ensure consistency between digital applications and customer experience
What you need to know:
- Must align with company vision and values - must be empathetic, effective, curious, a team leader and collaborator, and forward-thinking
- 10+ years of mobile / web design experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a mobile / web design team
- Experience designing UX across various platforms and products that ensured consistency for customers
- Solid understanding of information architecture, usability, and UX practices
- Axure, InVision or UXPin
- Strong storyteller, able to present and advocate design to executives and stakeholders
This role is full time, direct hire. Great benefits and compensation package. Background screen required as part of the final screening process. Apply today!
Salary: US$110000 - US$120000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.