A company in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team on a long term assignment.
- Provide analytical support for digital personalized marketing programs
- Measure impact of personalization marketing initiatives as it relates to revenue and customer engagement goals
- Work with other internal analytics and research teams to identify key performance measures, analyze the performance of customer segments
- Develop weekly/biweekly dashboards and reports for the
- Lead review of performance metrics each week
- Identify opportunities for improving targeting of marketing communications through analysis
- Measure the impact of targeted marketing communication (i.e., personalization) in driving customer response
- Develop a thorough understanding of marketing and personalization strategies, consumer segmentation methods and marketing channel execution tactics
- Develop an understanding of analytical databases and reporting systems, including digital website data from Adobe, ad impression and res ponse data from Doubleclick and other media partners.
- Help define technical standards for online marketing analysis and reporting data
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience as a quantitative data analyst is preferred
- Experience in marketing analysis, CRM analytics, digital analytics, or statistical analysis is preferred.
- Strong to expert SQL skills and experience integrating large datasets from multiple systems and sources
- Experience with R or SAS or other statistical software with statistical analysis
- Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Omniture (preferred but not required upon entry)
- Statistical analysis experience, including A/B testing, linear regression, and time series forecasting
- Experience analyzing digital marketing and web analytics data using ad serving data and Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Analytics
Salary: US$50.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.