Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: Up to $27/Hour Depending on Experience
Our client is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator who is also a PowerPoint guru.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing and branding objectives and strategies, collaborating with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the executional framework and plan
- Analyze market trends and provide strategic recommendations
- Oversee the creation and production of press releases, advertisements, and additional marketing materials
- Monitor social media channels, drive CRM and all areas of content production across all media platforms.
- Manage external marketing partners and vendors
- Conduct consumer research to track consumer and market trends (i.e. metrics, sales, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution)
- Secure approvals on marketing literature and campaigns by working with legal and compliance personnel
- Implement creative ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, fonts and imagery
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- B.A. and 3+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Digital marketing experience with an expertise in social media
- Familiarity with leading brand development planning and creative ideation
- Strong writing, analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- MS Office experience is required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); WordPress and/or Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.