(RED) is a division of the ONE Campaign that transforms the collective power of consumers into a financial force to help others in need. (RED) works with the world's most iconic brands - including Apple, Coca-Cola, Belvedere, Bank of America, and Starbucks - to drive contributions to the Global Fund. To date, (RED) has contributed more than $350 million to the Global Fund and over 70 million people have been reached with testing, counseling, treatment, and other services due to HIV/AIDS programs that (RED) supports.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Marketing Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the (RED) brand, including marketing strategies for partners and prospects, campaigns, events, and digital marketing across all channels. S/he will also be responsible for identifying, monitoring, and reporting relevant analytics and proactively developing innovative solutions to advance the (RED) brand. The ideal person is an energetic self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment for success and innovation in marketing, branding, strategy and/or advertising. The Marketing Director will report to (RED)'s Chief Marketing Officer and will be based in NYC.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop and implement short-and long-term Brand Strategy
- Oversee activation of marketing ideas across all channels including digital, web (mobile desktop) and offline channels
- Create and nurture relationships with top and emerging media platforms and creators that can help drive awareness of the (RED) brand with a new and existing audiences
- Development of marketing strategies and creative ideas for existing Partners and Prospects
- Drive innovation through new and emerging technology and media platforms
- Lead strategy for (RED)'s advertising/media efforts and partnerships in collaboration with CMO
- Develop digital campaigns along with Social Media Manager to drive awareness and participation of (RED) and its fight against AIDS
- Work closely with the partnership and business development teams, enabling them to meet their objectives by participating in new partner pitches, providing appropriate tools, ideas, materials, presentations etc.
- Drive overall strategy of Red.org. and key metrics while managing and working with web development agency
- Oversee the vetting and RFP process for new agencies, including but not limited to web hosting, web design, etc. while also managing existing media partnerships
- Drive growth and engagement of (RED)'s digital audience with Social Media Manager
- Develop KPI's for all marketing activities and measure success against these metrics, evaluate and implement ongoing solutions to ensure all are met
- Own (RED)'s analytics, monitor social and digital channels-reporting monthly on key metrics
- Measure and evaluate (RED)'s audience engagement and work with The ONE Campaign to optimize effectiveness.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years experience in developing and executing marketing for high profile brand(s)
- Excellent relationship builder who can bring established relationships of their own to the table
- Ability to work with both creative and analytical sides of the brain
- Ability to deliver results with limited resources
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and other CMS platforms
- Extremely detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple cross-divisional projects
- Strong copywriting skills
- Team player - passion to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, please submit an application, resume, and a cover letter (explaining why you are the best person for the job on our. Please be advised that is a rolling recruitment, and that we will conclude the process once the right person has been selected for the job. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we are only able to contact those who we decide to interview. No phone calls please.
Only candidates authorized to work in the US without any restrictions need apply.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.