Ennead Architects (www.ennead.com), an internationally recognized architecture firm, is looking for a Marketing Manager with 5+ years post-undergraduate experience in an architecture or design firm. Our portfolio is diverse in typology, scale and location and includes new construction, renovation and expansion, historic preservation, healthcare, interior design and master planning. Clients are principally cultural, educational, scientific and governmental institutions.
The successful candidate will have experience with the mechanics of securing work in the architecture industry (i.e. RFQ/RFP process), will know current graphic layout software and have proficient writing skills. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be part of the Marketing Team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Explore and research new business opportunities
- Track leads
- Facilitate Go/NoGo discussions at weekly partner meetings
- Manage department workflow and pursuits, outline efforts required to respond and delegate tasks to Marketing Coordinators
- Coordinate site visits
- Outreach to teaming prospects
- Produce qualifications and proposal responses: write (with support from senior staff, if required for information specific to the project) and assemble (with support from Marketing Coordinator) graphics and standard text components
- Quality control on pursuit responses
- Follow-up on submitted proposals
- Coordinate interview presentations (with support of Marketing Coordinator)
- CRM implementation, training and management
- 5+ years post-undergraduate experience in an architecture, design or engineering firm
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with significant background in architecture, art or design
- Friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills with the abilities to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose, based on content provided
- Visual sensibilities in connection with presenting architectural projects, including ability to read architectural drawings
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of printing and print production
- Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and brief writing sample (avoid boilerplate) in PDF format, along with salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach the completed Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms which can be found under "downloads" on thehttp://www.ennead.com/employmentpage along with your materials.
In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual's ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.