Position: Marketing Manager (O+G)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Rate: up to $45/hr DOE
Our Client, a pipeline manufacturing company located in Northwest Houston has an immediate need for a Marketing Manager.
This is an onsite, Freelance/ possible Full-Time opportunity.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the companies marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and generate business growth.
* Collaborate with CMO and Management team to create a strategic marketing plan.
* Perform market segmentation, targeting and positioning for products
* Manage the creation of Marketing collateral* Develop pricing strategies
* Identify industry trade shows, events, and trends to maximize brand awareness
* Manage internal and external communications
* Measure ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
* Create, develop and execute communication plans
* Bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing, communications or related field. MBA preferred
* 5+ years of experience in a marketing management position in the O+G industry
* A proven track record for success with marketing strategies
* Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills
* A proven track record of meeting target goals and objectives
* Results driven
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.