Position: Media Planner
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $110K/annually DOE
Our agency client needs a Media Planner to join their team on a full time basis.
In this role the Media Planner will join the fun, dynamic team and will be responsible for developing and executing media plans for multiple accounts and will be responsible for:
- Building strong long-term relationships with media vendors/suppliers on behalf of agency and clients
- Comparison of different media properties with recommendations for clients
- Management of order processing, invoicing, approval of media insertions and campaign reconciliation
- Production of post campaign buying reports
- Committed involvement in the development of media strategies and the drive to bring them to fruition
- Mentor and assist with training of Junior and Assistant Planners
Media planning experience on the agency side is required for this role. (Bonus if you have experience in the tech sector!)
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity in Emeryville.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com || View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.