Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is straightforward- we're here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
View 4 job postings at Teak
We're looking for a ridiculously talented mid to senior-level designer to join us. Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of studio, agency or freelance experience creating inspirational branding work.
- Crazy-impressive portfolio of design work across UX, web, identity, packaging, retail/environments, and advertising - from concepts to guidelines.
- Strong strategic instincts and communication skills.
- Dedicated to making things better through design and incredibly curious about culture, consumers and brands.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment. You're committed to quality and craft. And you're incredibly versatile and energized by working on a big range of projects.
- You have passions outside of work that make lunch conversations more interesting.
- You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We don't want to change your working style- everyone has their own way. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our ridiculously high standards.
- Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent- we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
- We typically gather around our kitchen table and eat lunch together.
- We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's coffee and nice bathrooms.
We're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.
How to apply:
Send us an email to email@example.com with "Your Name- Designer" in the subject line and a short note about you that includes a link to your resume and portfolio.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.