Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity to use your knowledge and skills in a way that saves and enhances lives?
At Indiana Donor Network, our mission is saving and enhancing the quality of life through organ, tissue and eye donation and transplantation. As the Multimedia Designer - Developer you will play a key role in helping to promote public understanding of the on- going need for organ and tissue donation and transplantation.
You will be responsible for leading web design and development efforts in alignment with the goals of Indiana Donor Network, as well as serve as a secondary graphic designer. You will lead design of HTML/digital projects and support design of print projects as needed, with primary responsibility for managing the company website. Examples of projects the Developer will work on include:
- Installing and setting up WordPress builds
- Integrating feeds from social networks
- Integrating with third-party APIs
- Customizing WordPress to support specific functionality
- Integrating shopping carts and other third party plug-ins
- Building out responsive layouts and templates
- Creating wireframe mockups to illustrate possible solutions
- CRM integration
- Contributing to the build and development of internal web applications to run internal systems and processes
- Collaborating with digital media vendors in tagging ads for analytics
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree of Fine Arts, or a similar field of study, or comparable experience in WordPress development, PHP, and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Proven history of creating original, innovative and strategically sound digital and web solutions.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.