The Online Personalization Consultant will be an integral of the personalization team responsible for executing personalization initiatives on vzw.com. The role will focus flawless execution of targeted customer experiences across all aspects of the site. To be effective, this position requires an individual who can leverage technology, data and content to deliver results.
This role will work within a fast paced, highly cross-functional environment to deliver targeted tests to gain customer insights and drive results. To be successful, this individual will partner with various teams within Verizon Wireless and digital operations to identify opportunities that widen our position in the marketplace.
- Serve as key business SME and point of contact for digital Personalization
- Monitor the competitive market place and quantify new opportunities
- Keep current on emerging technologies and changing customer expectations.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations, channels, agencies and 3rd party partners to identify and execute integrated and cross-channel initiatives
- Act as end-user advocate and ensure balanced decisions are made
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across business
- Document and drive key business metrics and reporting
- Manage the end to end execution of tests : work with functional groups to ensure functions have what they need, and work meets requirements of test definition brief
- Identify testing roadblocks and escalate as needed
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Three or more years of experience in online / eCommerce.
- Strong business, sales, and customer service interaction track record.
- Experience with Oracle Commerce and the Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- History of delivering results on time and ahead of goal.
- Proven track record in creating and executing effective co-marketing programs to help grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Technical and Marketing background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear and effective verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America's fastest and most reliable network. We're also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.