Position: Online Producer (Webinars)
Location: North Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $75K/annually
Our client needs a Full Time Online Producer to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating online events and webcasts
- Managing event calendars
- Scheduling presenters for online events
- Performing QA checks for live online events
- Managing presenter assets (PowerPoint decks and other collateral)
- Deliver post- event/class communications including live online event reports, data and updates
To qualify for this role, you must have 2+ years of experience running live events or webcasts using ON24, WebEx, GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect.
This role is ONSITE in Sebastapol 5 days/week, but will have offsite flexibility 2-3 days/week after the initial ramp-up period.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Email email@example.com If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org || View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.