Our client, an Innovative Health Food Startup, is currently seeking a versatile, highly-organized, and talented Food Packaging Designer to join their team in Los Angeles on a freelance basis.
In this exciting role, you will handle multiple artwork adaption, mechanical production, photo retouching/manipulation, and pre-press tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented and innovative professional who is fluent in typography and possesses a solid understanding of prepress needs. Strong organizational and time management skills will be key to thrive in this fast-paced, deadline-driven role.
- Re-format and re-size previous packaging design
- Collaborate with design to format designs for printing
- Research and execute print specifications for assigned tasks
- Analyze copy, package elements, and legal mandatories
- Participate in pre-production meetings with clients and vendors
- Oversee the execution of design through its full creative cycle
- Keep track of production files and master art
- At least 2+ years of design experience
- Previous packaging experience
- Standard photo editing/retouching skills
- Proficient with dielines and diecuts
- Basic understanding of working within brand guidelines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Skilled with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.