Leading Lifestyle and Premium Fitness Apparel Brand is seeking a hands-on packaging designer, who is available to work onsite immediately. This person will collaborate closely with both in-house creative teams and offshore production teams/factories, in order to create unique designs and innovative packaging concepts.
- Collaborate with designers and other creatives to produce and execute a range of projects, specific to packaging
- Work with product images, assets and photography and maintain standards for fonts and colors within the context of the brand
- Ensure that visuals are consistent with brand tone and style
- Develop existing packaging designs and spearhead the creation of new, original artwork
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in graphic design, packaging, or production
- Strong skills with Adobe CSS, namely Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Must have strong composition and layout skills
- An understanding of color theory and font treatments, specific to print/packaging
- Strong understanding of fashion trends and aesthetics
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send us your current resume and all relevant design/packaging samples.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.