Position: Presentation Designer - PowerPoint - Offsite
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, As Needed
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $35/hr DOE
Legal client is looking for a Presentation Designer to work with their team.
You will be responsible for the design and layout of PowerPoint decks used for corporate presentations.
You must be skilled in PowerPoint and strong communicator.
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop in PC environment
- Must have strong infographics skills and experience creating charts, graphs and data heavy design
- Animation skills in PowerPoint
- Ability to tell a story with content
- Experience working off of existing templates and creating decks from scratch
- Clean and corporate design aesthetic
- Client facing
- Ability to come onsite for meeting i f needed
This project gets started in the next week and will be ongoing as needed freelance work for the right candidate.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.