Leading Toy Company is on the hunt for a Project Manager/Associate Producer. This person will produce and support design and production projects, interfacing with cross-functional teams to ensure on time execution and delivery on all projects. The ideal candidate will have a focus on operational structure, procedures and team collaboration. Some action sports background is a big plus.
- Own assigned project from inception through final delivery
- Generate estimates and maintain budgets
- Develop and communicate timelines, daily milestones and next steps to team.
- Assist in prioritizing creative team's workload
- Identify resources needed and collaborate with internal team including Creative, Print Production, Copywriting, Photography and more to develop accurate estimates and schedules.
- Coordinate gathering of project assets and distribute to all necessary team members.
- Project budget forecasting, management, analysis and reporting
- B.A./B.S. Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, and familiarity with design applications including: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. PowerPoint a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; organizational and time management skills
- Ability to balance creative excellence, project efficiency, and effective methods of production
- Experience in a variety of media including: print, broadcast, online, retail
- Experience working across cross-functional groups
- Knowledge and practice in branding, design and advertising
This will be onsite, duration is open ended, and the start date ideally is ASAP. The company is located in El Segundo. If you are interested in learning more, please send us your current resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.