Hulu is seeking a Product Designer who will be an exceptional addition to our Experience team. As a Product Designer at Hulu, you will combine your excellent design skills with your love of data and analytics to positively impact some of the most important parts of our business. The right person for this role will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration. If you have a proven ability to solve complex user experience problems with elegant visual design, and are passionate about testing and validating those designs, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate effectively with product managers. developers and other designers
- Develop and present design hypotheses to continually test, learn, and iterate
- Create user flows and wireframes to convey proposed design solutions effectively
- Use metrics to inform and defend your design decision making, while always putting the needs of the viewer first
- Deliver high-fidelity design comps for launch and testing
- Proactively find new areas of opportunity for improvement within our current marketing and app experiences
WHAT TO BRING
- A degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, UX, visual communications, product), HCI, CS or applicable experience
- A fundamental understanding of usability principles
- A strong, clean visual design sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and a passion for working on both big ideas and the small details that can make a very big impact
- A passion for testing design hypotheses and the humility that comes along with it
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.