TransferWise is the clever new way to send money across the globe. Co-founded by Skype's first employee and backed by some of the planet's most experienced innovators, including Sir Richard Branson, we're blowing apart the old world of banks and taking down a gazillion dollar industry in the process. We're looking for a talented UI/UX Product Designer to put their stamp on design/product in the US market. You'll be working across our design, product and development teams, shaping how the world sees, perceives and interacts with us on a global scale.
If you think you've got what it takes, come help us build the beautiful new future of money.
- Have a strong online portfolio of digital products that you've designed and helped ship
- Are driven to discover, understand and design for real human needs and behaviors using data and user research methods
- Thrive in a Lean UX culture
- Love collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
- Have great taste and a passion for craft
- A clear, pragmatic communicator
- Have a creative, entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to change the world
- Are slick with all the usual tools of the trade. Extra nice (but not obligatory) would be some front-end coding skills
- Design the TransferWise experience across web and mobile
- Work with Product Managers to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
- Generate concepts from sketches to prototypes
- Plan and run user tests and other design research
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, and way of working
- Work with developers to iterate, polish and ship
- Competitive salary
- All-expenses-paid company holidays in Europe
- High-spec laptop of your choice
- Medical & Dental care
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.