This role will work under the Senior Director of Production to execute tactical elements of marketing strategy for video game launches. This is a new role - 80% marketing coordination; 20% event logistics and execution. If a new video game is being launched, you will ensure all aspects of the release are executed.
* Gaming experience is key because we want you to be tapped into who the influencers are in the video game industry.
* Someone who excels in a fast-paced environment is important.
* We are looking for a detailed-oriented professional with project management experience and an ability to manage a large number of ongoing campaigns simultaneously.
- Must have video gaming industry experience - we will look to you to know who the influencers and industry experts are
- 3 years of project management or marketing coordination experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms and streaming videos to make product announcements
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing internal and external staff and crews
- Manage daily scheduling, setup, and breakdown of projects
- Video editing skills is a BONUS
Contact us today if you have video game experience!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.