Position: Product Marketing Researcher
Location: Southfield / possible offsite flexibility
Estimated Duration: At least 4-6 weeks
Starts: No sooner than week of 9/19
Rate: $20-40/hr DOE
Are you a brand planner or researcher?
Do you have experience conducting competitive analyses
across industry verticals?
Are you proficient with PowerPoint and capable of creating smart, well-thought out presentations?
One of our corporate automotive manufacturing clients in metro Detroit is looking for a Marketing Analyst / Researcher with product marketing experience to join their team and help craft stories that bring to life insights about their products and customer perceptions.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years experience as a Marketing Researcher or Brand Planner leveraging research to tell insightful product stories. They will be familiar with how to c reate and structure a competitive benchmarking analysis, as well as familiarity with PowerPoint to build presentations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-8 years brand planning / research experience - Familiarity with competitive analyses
- Qualitative and quantitative data experience
- Automotive experience preferred
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis of the company's direct manufacturing / supplier competitors as well as the key automotive brands
- Present findings in ongoing status meetings with internal strategic marketing teams
* Onsite/offsite flexible (Some onsite required for meetings)
* Must provide own workstation
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: US$20.00 - US$40.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.