Our client is currently seeking a talented Production Artist who can curate high-quality artwork.
In this dynamic role, you will provide top-notch support to a team of five talented designers thought the creative process. You will be responsible for the preparation, optimization, and quality of the creative assets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-skilled, collaborative designer with an up-to-date knowledge of current design software and strong communication skills. Your project management and organizational skills will be key to your success in this role.
- Organize and deliver designer work to web developers
- Head projects from creation through execution
- Act as the liaison between multiple cross-functional teams
- Maintain the functional/transactional site and deliver creative assets as needed
- Work on seasonal promos as needed
- Sustain the daily and weekly production schedule
- Ensure design deliverables are created at the highest-quality
- Streamline the design delivery process
- Assist in the onboarding of new designers
- At least 1-2 years' previous experience in Fashion, Entertainment, or Lifestyle
- Demonstrated knowledge of both digital and print production practices
- Personable, unflappable, detail-oriented
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.