Our client, a Successful Multimedia Company in Los Angeles, is actively seeking a proficient and innovative Production Artist to join their team on a freelance basis.
In this exciting role, you will create vital art graphics for the company's programming and develop new concepts for high-end premiums, events, collateral, etc. Tasks will vary from day-to-day and will sometimes include other responsibilities such as: tagging assets and imagery for their respective database, organizing projects based on their details.
The ideal candidate will be a talented professional who possesses exceptional design mechanics and a strong, creative vision. This professional will be a self-starter and unafraid of taking creative risks. Your ability to meet tight deadlines and collaborate with multiple-internal divisions will allow you to thrive in this fantastic opportunity.
- Ability to take direction from and provide support for Senior Design staff
- Stock photo research for asset creation and image library maintenance
- Photo Editing/Retouching
- Web banner creation/resizing
- Update imagery and layouts for email newsletters
- Layout, editing, and file prep for printed Direct Mail pieces
- A Bachelor's in an applicable discipline highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Basic photo editing/retouching skills
- Previous experience with digital production design
- Knowledgeable of web banner creation and resizing
- Solid experience working with print layout and production
- Demonstrated understanding of working within brand guidelines
- Proficient with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.